Production process of PET tube embryo
Plastic bottle white:
A. local: the corresponding section increases the heating (transition flattening); Whole: set point temperature is too low, Setpoint is too low
B. increase the number of heating lamps
C. Increase the heating percentage of multiple heating areas
2. Opaque and opaque plastic bottles:
Heating transition a. Reduce heating percentage b. reduce Setpoint c. Reduce the number of heating lamps
There are wrinkles in the bottom of the bottle:
The bottom heating is excessive or preblowing is problematic; Lower the heating temperature at the bottom. B. Advance pre-blowing time; C. Increase the pressure of pre-blowing; Increase the air flow of pre-blown bottles.
4. Magnifying glass at the bottom:
A. Raise the heating at the bottom; B. Reduce heating of other parts of the bottom; C. Increase the pressure of pre-blowing; D. Increase air flow; E. Advance pre-blowing time;
At the end of 5. Partial:
A. Reduced heating ratio columns; B. Increase the pressure of piston rod piston; C. Adjust the distance between the drawing rod and the bottom die; Delay in time. E. Reduce preblowing pressure; F. reduce the amount of flask time g. Check the guide ring and nozzle diffuser on the drawing rod
6. Flap-flapper white: reason: the bottom temperature of the bottle is too low; Too little plastic; Injection molding point deviation center. When all the base angles are white and the injection molding points are in the middle: a. Add heat to the bottom of the bottle. Reduce the pressure of pre-blown bottles
7. There are wrinkles under the bottleneck: the preblowing bottle is too late or the pressure is too small or heated too much. A. advance preblowing time b. increase pressure c. reduce heating
8. Hard neck (bottleneck magnifying glass phenomenon) a. Delayed preblowing moment b. Reduce preblowing pressure c. Increase area heating (neck)
9. Bottleneck deformation (the bottleneck axis is not in the right of the bottle axis) : this area is overheated. A. reduce the heat in this area. Adjust the temperature of the cooling block.
10. The pattern is not good: the pressure is too small.
11. The bottom molding of petals is not good: the pressure is too small and the bottom thickness is not equal.
12. The ring of the bottle is too thick:
Reason: this area of the bottle is not heated enough to add heat to the area. A. advance the bottle time. B. Increase pre - pressure.
When the situation is serious, the area of the bottle is shrunk because the stretcher touches the wall of the bottle to create a cooling zone.
13. The circular plastic distribution of the bottles is not evenly distributed. B. check the state of the rotor.
The weight loss at the bottom of the bottle, especially if the base Angle is too thin, will make the bottom of the bottle very thin, and the bottom half of the bottle will be made of two (or three) base angles.
15. The preblowing breath is too small, and the neck of the bottle will occasionally have a small inner fold
16. Effects of preblown time and time:
The position of the preblowing CAM represents the morning and evening of pre-blowing and the length of time. The adjustment of the direction of the preblowing is to increase the advance and time of pre-blowing, and vice versa.
17. The base is thin
All base angles are thin and the center is thin: a. Pre-blown air pressure high b. Pre-blown CAM is too high